EnergyWiz® assesses your home energy use (water,
electrical, heating). In under 40 minutes you can know how and where
you can save money and energy!
EnergyWiz®'s calculations allow you to choose the home renovations
that will be most cost effective and energy efficient. Choose from
"what-if?" scenarios and compare current vs. estimated
future costs. EnergyWiz® can also display estimated cost savings
with the payback period—the time it will take for the cost
savings to pay for the option(s). EnergyWiz® gives you what
you need to make informed decisions about changes to your home.
Why perform an EnergyWiz® home energy
• To evaluate the most cost effective renovations
• To find the best ways to save you money.
• To pinpoint problem areas in your home.
• To make your home more energy-efficient.
Why not hire a energy auditor instead of
doing my own audit with EnergyWiz®?
• A contractor can cost as much as $300 which
could mean you don’t see any savings for the first 2 years.
• EnergyWiz® uses the same data used
by professional auditors.
• Taking more responsibility for your energy and water use
helps Canada meet its Kyoto goals.
• You know your home and lifestyle
better than anyone else.
Why choose EnergyWiz® Home Energy Audit?
• EnergyWiz® is inexpensive
and accessible or FREE with a pack of compact fluorescent
light bulbs at Zellers department store
• Over 85 energy-saving choices can be analysed
(ranging from behavioural changes to equipment upgrades).
• You receive a full report of your annual
savings for virtually any change or combination of changes you decide
• Determine which energy-saving upgrades will save
you the most money by payback (the time required for the
cost savings to pay for a new purchase).
• EnergyWiz® displays 10 graphs including all energy types,
water usage, heat loss breakdown and even your greenhouse
• Determine your home’s rating “before
and after” upgrades.
• Unlike other energy audits, EnergyWiz® uses your unique
habits, not national averages, to determine which changes
are best for you